Wine List Confidential
- Nominated for The Best Newcomer Award at The Cateys 2019
The Best New London Restaurants Picked by Top Chefs
Chef Daniel Boulud - Bloomberg
Not only is the restaurant casual and elegant, but there is always the finest quintessential London host, Paulo De Tarso, there to greet you. All the pastas are fantastic there
- Margot featured in Celebrity MasterChef 2017
- Jay Rayner, restaurant review – Observer
- Tom Parker Bowles, restaurant review - Mail on Sunday
- Giles Coren, restaurant – The Times
- Tatler review
- The Spectator, restaurant review
- Business Traveller - review
- The Week Portfolio
- Waitrose Kitchen
- London on the Inside
- Emerald Street
- Metro, restaurant review
- The Caterer – profile piece and cover
- Tatler - Best Front of House
- The Telegraph, restaurant review
We are honoured to be listed among our fellow nominees. Yes! It continues to be an amazing journey and we are so grateful for all the support. Well done, Team Margot, we’re proud of your passion and commitment
How can I not love a restaurant that does a rum baba properly?
Every element comes seamlessly together...
...as good as you will find in the city...